Giveaway T’s & C’s
- By entering a giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase is necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to Live Your Life, Buy The Book via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen.
- Winners will be announced on the Blog, Facebook and Twitter following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner.
- Readers/Commenters may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate comments/entries for the same giveaway will be ignored.
- In the event of technical problems with the blog during a contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
I am definitely “desperate for donovan” for the new release. I have experience the degree of separation a few times but the most recent that comes to mind is in may I started a diet and you had to go to the group location for weigh in and updates and as I got to know my counselor over a couple months time we discussed more personal and family stories. I went in on a Wednesday to weigh in and she tells me she won’t be there the following week bk they are going on vacation. I said oh cool where are you going. She tells me they are going to TN to a RV campground and she says the name of it and I was like omg my niece and nephew are at that same campground with their RV’s at that same moment. She even knew where I was referring to lol. We live in WV, my niece and nephew live n VA and they were all camping in TN at the same place. Pretty wild lol and I even said to her wow small world. Thank you for entering me in the contest. Best of luck !!!